If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cigars, Jelly Belly and Tropical Zone




It's been awhile since I've uploaded anything to the blog, but I have been continuing to take pictures of neon signs!

The cigar sign is from a shop in Huntington Beach, the Jelly Belly sign is from a candy store in Laguna Beach, and the Tropical Zone sign is from the Grand Central Market in Downtown Los Angeles.  Good thing I remember to take a camera with me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back in the neon biz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. funny how the cigar makes me think of a huge safety pin! :-D

    ReplyDelete