If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tempur-Pedic Mattresses and Orchid Restaurant




I just love the Tempur-Pedic mattress sign!  Lively colors, and what's that I see?  Buttocks and a butt crack?  Definitely made me chuckle!  The vertical black line running through the image in the middle is the dividing point between the huge plate glass windows that define the front of the store!

The Orchid sign is part of the name of a restaurant in Costa Mesa.  The neon sign included the whole name of the restaurant and ran the length of the building. Very long.  I forgot the name of the restaurant, but will go back and find it and amend this post!  But I was drawn to the orange and turquoise and the interesting font.

1 comment:

  1. I love that top one with the girl laying on her side. Littlel cheeky :-D

    ReplyDelete