If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Carniceria and Tortilleria



These two signs were located at the same store as the Taqueria sign I posted earlier, and were, in effect, "outtakes" from that day's shooting for my 30-Day Challenge.  The signs were located well over my head on the front window of the store, and made a nice grouping with the taqueria sign.  I love the intricate details of the corn in the tortilleria neon.  This store is located in Lake Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment