If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Park City Box Office and Sealy Mattresses



Yet more outtakes!  The box office sign captured my attention as we walked down the main street in Park City, Utah.  Just the simple design suggesting the tall mountains surrounding the city made an impression, and I loved the colors of the mountains!

The Sealy mattress logo was located on the side window of a mattress store in Irvine.  Simple design, yet it caught my attention, since it seems to have nothing to do with mattresses.  I did get another mattress logo sign at the same store, which I'll post soon.

1 comment:

  1. The Sealy logo probably has to do with their spring system that they implemented quite a long time ago, but was the reason for their success. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete