If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Beach Chair Corona, Philly Cheesesteak and The Hat Co.


Once again, a beach-themed beer sign to go with the Santa Cruz beachside community.  I loved the cool colors of the sign and the casual vibe it conveys.



Santa Cruz seems to have a lot of food and drink themed neons.  Not surprising, and I was happy to be able to take so many photos of them.




Not food, of course, but I loved the simplicity of this sign touting the business establishment.  I was surprised the neon didn't include a graphic image of a hat, but I liked the casual font and the colors, so I'm including it.

No comments:

Post a Comment