If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Coffee Time!


After all those beer neons, I figured that I should close out the current block of neons with some coffee!
This neon is not from Capistrano, but I've had it in my files for several months and don't remember exactly where I took it.  But it's colorful, and contains the text as well as the graphic and seemed like a good choice to end this group of neons.

No comments:

Post a Comment