If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hot Dogs, Dream Inn, Parrot Corona Extra


Located at a fast-food stand along with the hamburger sign coming up, this graphic image really looks like a plump and juicy hot dog with mustard.  Yum!



The Dream Inn is a long-time favorite hotel in Santa Cruz, located near the wharf by the Boardwalk.  The sign is simple, and its design evokes the era of mid-century art with its script and space-agey star.



Another colorful beer neon.  I don't really see a connection to the beachy atmosphere of Santa Cruz in this one, but I love the colorful parrot anyway.  Well, I guess there is a hint of ocean, sun and palm tree.  

No comments:

Post a Comment