If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hamburgers, Ideal Bar and Grill, Corona Fish


This neon is located at the same fast food joint as the hot dogs neon.  Amazing how a few curly, diagonal and colored lines can evoke a tasty cheeseburger with lettuce!  Can you tell I'm getting hungry as I work on uploading this last batch of images?




When we were driving off the wharf, I noticed this sign on a building at the entrance.  So while the others remained in the car, I got out to snap this picture, and also the picture of the Dream Inn, since both establishments are very close to each other.  Once again, I like the mix of text and graphic.




This is one of my favorite neons!  We saw this sign in a liquor store as we were driving to dinner.  We couldn't turn back, so this shot was taken from about a block away, because I just couldn't pass it up.  Again, it speaks to the coastal location of Santa Cruz.  I'm really enjoying the beer signs, especially the creative Corona signs.  Maybe because I also enjoy Corona beer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment