If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Monday, August 13, 2012

Modelo Beer and Arcade Signs


Well, just when I thought I'd get some "local" beer signs, we came across this one across the street from the Arcade when we parked our car.  But it was pretty, and colorful, so I took the picture.



We visited the Arcade after dinner.  What's an arcade if there are no prizes to win?  Located in a high-ceilinged area, the Arcade features all sorts of games from many different decades.  And of course, here was the sign over the redemption area, where people redeem the tickets they win from playing the games for useless prizes.  Nah, I'm not jaded.  We won lots of tickets playing Skee-Ball and shooting at the shooting gallery, but we found a teenage couple pondering what they could get at the redemption counter and just gave them our tickets.  They were surprised, and thanked us profusely.




And here is the neon sign hanging over the Shooting Gallery area of the Arcade, my favorite place!  The guns shoot with laser lights, not the shells that are being ejected in the sign, and I snagged a good number of prize tickets from my superior aiming.  Nice neon sign, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment