If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Express Tailoring, Flying Sumo, Smithwick's, Taco Rosa






More and varied neon signs!

1.  Express Tailoring is from a shop in Newport Beach, CA.

2.  Flying Sumo is a sushi bar in Park City, Utah.

3.  Smithwick's is an ale and I found this neon on a bar/restaurant also in Park City.  These photos (Smithwick's and Flying Sumo) were taken the same time as some of the Park City images in my 30-Day Challenge, and are outtakes from those days.

4.  Taco Rosa is a Mexican restaurant in Newport Beach.  While the Taco Rosa part of the sign is not neon, the rose, or rosa, in the middle is beautifully detailed and very colorful at night in the dark!

4 comments:

  1. I love the SmithWicks, I think that is very original. The Sushi bar one is just odd to me, with its three different fonts and Coca Cola seems odd to drink with sushi.. hah. Fun to see the photos you took though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know which bar in park city had the Smithwicks sign?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anon,
    Thanks for stopping by. I don't know the exact address or name of the establishment, but judging by the photos I took immediately before and after the Smithwick neon, it's between the movie theater and Main Street Pizza and Noodle. Sorry not to be more specific, but I hope this helps.
    Buff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Buff,
    Thanks for the info, the place should be easy to find. Going to Park City this season and Smithwicks is my favorite beer
    Thanks,
    Scott

    ReplyDelete