If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Monday, June 13, 2011

Shoe Repair, Tiem Toc and Scissors




I loved the simplicity of this shoe repair sign!   It's on a store open for business in Irvine, but stylistically could have been in front of a store 50 years ago!

Tiem Toc means Hair Salon in Vietnamese.  This sign and the scissors cutting hair (part of the salon front window) are located in Garden Grove.   I took these pictures a few weeks ago when we ventured out for authentic Vietnamese food for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment