If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Land Shark and Tapioca Express

                                    


I continue to be amazed at the graphics and color of neon beer signs!  This one was is in the window of a restaurant near Newport Pier.

While the Tapioca Express sign is itself not neon, I was drawn to the colorful design of the neon beverage and surrounding stripes.  Note the little boba balls in the bottom of the glass!  I love those.  This comes from a business in Irvine.

No comments:

Post a Comment