If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Monday, June 13, 2011

Pacifico Beer, Capuccino, Teen Center




This is my third different Pacifico beer neon!  All three have different, but beach-related neon images.  Some are in English and some are in Spanish (cerveza).  I've begun to notice many of the beer neons have images related to our locality, such as beach-oriented pictures or images dealing with our local Angels baseball team.  That neon will be coming up shortly.

The Cappuccino neon caught my eye because of its bright green colors.  Then I noticed the cup formed by the letter 'u' with the steam coming up.  Very clever.  This sign is located in Newport Beach.

The Teen Center sign is on an interior wall of the Newport Beach Public Library, and denotes an area set aside for teens to do work and talk quietly.  It's actually against a lighter wall and is very bright during the day.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the cappuccino one because of the cup. The one for the teens is a bit difficult to read as you have 3 different styles of E and a big swirl under the C. The surf board in the first one is pretty darn cool.

    ReplyDelete