If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 18 - Love Your Pet


Also located on the main street in old town Park City is this sign.  The main street isn't very big, so we cruised by each day to see what was going on, go window shopping, look for neon and to eat.  This sign is located in a window near the beginning of the street.  I had to stand almost against a parked car to be able to get the whole neon sign into the image, but it was so worth it!  I love the sign, and the colors!  Again, the sign was over my head a bit, so you see some of the reflection well below the main neon.  I wonder what happened to the neon at the bottom of the "T" at the end.  It's just fairly dark where there should be color.

7 comments:

  1. Again another fun sign. It just looks like the place you'd want to go for your pets, they seem so friendly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is definitely my favorite so far, really nice color and subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I love those colours and the reflection gives it a sense of motion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the coours do go well together and the sign is instantly recognisable for what it stands for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one. Great, simple (but not simplistic) design. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha, you gave away a tip. If you shoot neon straight on, you don't get the reflection...I thought it was somehow part of the mechanical workings that sometimes showed up, and other times not.
    MadamMtnLion

    ReplyDelete