If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 25 - TK Burgers


I loved this sign when I passed it.  Alas, like many of my other signs, this sign is in a location I pass from time to time, maybe 10 - 15 minutes from my house, and I have never noticed it!  Actually I've never stopped in at TK Burgers either because it's a bit difficult to get to unless you're walking, and it's not a place I'd make a destination.  It's more of a beach burger joint, easily walkable to from the sand.  But the sign is wonderful!  I love seeing the hint of lettuce, tomato and cheese on the bun, but I sort of wonder where the burger is!

I am enjoying taking photos of neon, but I can honestly say I am thrilled to be on the last "line" of my poster!  I am definitely going to take more pics, and add them to my blog, but I am sure it will be more fun without the daily pressure!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what I love about this one is how refined the lines seem to be. The ribbon really makes it very regal looking. I find it funny we can't see the meat either. Only 4 more days to go before you can take these photos without the daily grind of having to go out every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that quite often when I buy a burger these days or as the famous old line goes, "Where's the beef?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the details in this one. Great find.
    And yay for your plans to continue shooting neons after this challenge has finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like one healthy burger! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, being restricted by a theme, especially one that is turning out so beautifully, can give added pressure...but think how proud you will be upon completion.
    MadamMtnLion

    ReplyDelete
  6. But you're doing such a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, not long to go now! You've got one great collection though! I like seeing how the lettuce, cheese and tomato are only single lines when you look at it closely.

    ReplyDelete