If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 9 - Bottled Water


I'm sorry, but this was just too weird!!   This sign wasn't located at a bottled water company.  This appears in the window of a strip mall mini-mart.  You'd think they'd advertise beer, or ice cream, or other products.  But nooo!  A giant neon sign advertising bottled water for sale.   I just was so surprised to find this.  I'd never seen (or at least noticed) anything like it before I started my neon quest.  But the colors are nice, and refreshing!  (...I'm still shaking my head in amazement though...)

8 comments:

  1. No way! This is so cool! I've been trying to pay attention around town, and I haven't seen any signs as cool as yours.

    I love your entries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sign. I also must add that I've been noticing how amazing your final grouping will be; it's coming together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cool colours go very well with the concept of fresh water.

    But : join the pipe - drink tapwater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! We don't have very many neon signs around here, much less for bottled water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what Atlantis says - the colours are well chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the bottle is just not quite symmetrical. Very arty.
    MadamMtnLion

    ReplyDelete
  7. The profit margin is higher for bottled water...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours and smooth shapes. Very refreshing

    ReplyDelete