If you'd like to look back at my prior 30-Day Challenge photos, click here to go to my main blog page, Buff's Blog, which includes links on the right side to all of my other "bloglets."




Continuing Neon #4

Continuing Neon #4
Even More Neons!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
Still More Neon!

Continuing Neon

Continuing Neon
More Neon!

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge
September 2010 30-Day Photo Challenge

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 27 - In-N-Out Burgers for Ratbar!


Ask and ye shall receive!   Rick mentioned missing In-N-Out burgers, so I went out last night and got one for him.  Or at least the neon sign!  Funny thing - I knew our In-N-Out did not have a massive neon sign, but as I drove into the shopping center (I knew there was some neon inside the restaurant), I actually saw this neon sign on the side of the building, where cars line up for their drive-thru service!  What a surprise!  We've been going to that particular In-N-Out for at least 10 years and I NEVER noticed the neon sign on the side of the building, even as I went through the drive-thru!

For those of you without access to this burger chain, In-N-Out burgers are about the best commercial burgers out there.  They consistently come in at the top of all surveys.  They're not huge burgers, but are made-to-order with all fresh ingredients, including lots of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and cheese on super fresh buns!   Here is a picture of an actual In-N-Out burger I took for my first 30-Day Challenge back in 2008!  In-N-Out Double-Double Burger with Fries   Try not to drool!

8 comments:

  1. oh, certainly looks better than a Big Mac. We do not have in-n-out here but I can see why you rave about them. Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see a fast food burger with actual decent ingredients in it. Makes me wih we had one of them here now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only eaten at In-n-out three times, at three different locations and every time, I got a "hair" in my burger...coincidence....well I just don't try my luck there anymore! Every time I pass them, there is a huge line???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, that was MadamMtnLion, sorry, I keep forgetting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I really want an In and Out burger! Thanks Buff, but there aren't any here on the East coast that I know of. It is a great sign and fits perfect with your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really into burgers, they don't interest me but I think that the yellow arrow really makes this sign.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I googled their logo and I like the neon interpretation better, especially the arrow is more elegant in neon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not the burgers that are so great. I've had some as good. But the fries are sensational. Seeing those potatoes being cut and fried when you order them is impressive.

    ReplyDelete